Columnist

Inflation & Your Money

“If the current annual inflation rate is 3 percent, why do my bills seem like they’re 10 percent ...

News

Bainbridge native promoted to Lieutenant Colonel

LTC Cory S. Florence, a native of Bainbridge, Georgia, enlisted into the Army June 1990 as a Stinger ...

News

BMS wins homecoming game, Homecoming King and Queen crowned

Originally scheduled for September 7, the Bainbridge Middle School homecoming game was canceled part-way through. This led to ...

News

ABAC Bainbridge student awarded two education scholarships

BAINBRIDGE – Two independent scholarships targeted at students pursuing a degree in education were presented to Abraham Baldwin ...

Columnist

Did He Really Fall?

Dear Lord, Have mercy on me, for the ocean is so big and my ship is so small. ...

News

Decatur Derby: Spring Creek Charter Academy students publish “The Derby Post” school newspaper

Students at Spring Creek Charter Academy have begun to dip their toes into the world of journalism this ...

Columnist

Let’s Take a River Cruise

With the steamboat, it was all about rhythm. The gentle sway of the deck, the whoosh of the ...

News

Bainbridge Rotary Club hears from Krystal Apke with Bainbridge Little Theatre

Members of the Bainbridge Rotary Club met for their weekly meeting at the Kirbo Center on Tuesday afternoon. ...

News

Representatives discuss state agricultural issues at Farm Bureau Ag Summit

Local farmers and ag business leaders met at the Cloud Livestock Facility on Thursday evening, coming together for ...

News

EB Smart 5K Run & Walk for Diabetes Awareness raises over $1,800

Runners braved the summer heat on August 19, for this year’s 5K Run & Walk for Diabetes Awareness; ...

< Newer|Older >