Rotary Club hears from Memorial Hospital CEO Jim Lambert
Published 1:04 pm Wednesday, May 24, 2023
The Bainbridge Rotary Club met at the Kirbo Center on Tuesday for its weekly meeting. The guest speaker of the day was Memorial Hospital CEO Jim Lambert, who gave a presentation on the hospital’s performance. Below are some of the statistics presented during Jim’s presentation.
- Median Time from ED Arrival to ED Departure for Discharged ED Patients is less than 2 hours
- Only 3 star rated hospital as of the time being researched in over an hour drive radius.
- Same Day Surgery carries a 97.5% overall positive rating by patients.
- Expanded Orthopedic Capabilities in Surgery
- eICU service in partnership with Emory Health
- Tele-Neurology Stroke Service in the ED
- Expanded Women’s Services
Email newsletter signup
- New Digital Portable X-ray Machine
- New Med/Surg, ICU, and Obstetrical Beds
- New Ophthalmology Equipment Upgrade
- New Laparoscopic and Endoscopic Surgical Systems
Currently using $300K of Ga Heart Money to upgrade Magnolia Women’s Center and Pediatric Services. Also received money from Hospital Foundation to replace the furniture in all 14 Labor and Delivery Rooms in the Kirbo Women’s Center.
Lambert concluded his presentation by showing that Memorial is the only three-star rated hospital in our region. He emphasized the quality of care Memorial is committed to providing.