Incident Reports & Arrests Jan. 19-21
Published 9:53 am Monday, January 24, 2022
Bainbridge Public Safety Incident Reports
- Individual not breathing reported on the 400 block of Martin St.
- Failure to appear reported on the 500 block of E. Louise St.
- Criminal trespass reported on the 1000 block of E. Water St.
- Theft by shoplifting reported on the 1000 block of Dothan Rd.
- Forgery reported on the 1000 block of Dothan Rd.
- Burglary reported on the 800 block of E. Shotwell St.
- Hit and run reported on the 1400 block of E. Evans St.
- Possession of firearms by convicted felon, cruelty to animals, possession of cocaine, possession of firearm during commission of a crime, possession of schedule I drugs, possession of schedule II drugs, possession of methamphetamine reported on the 100 block of Love St.
- Identity fraud reported on the 500 block of E. Louise St.
- Theft by taking reported on the 500 block of Martin St.
- Criminal damage to property reported on the 800 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Dr.
Bainbridge Public Safety Arrests
- Erica Free-Magruder, 44, Failure to appear (no bond reported)
- Colby German, 29, Burglary x2 (no bond), possession of a schedule I controlled substance (no bond)
- Zachary Buchanan, 18, Theft by deception (no bond reported)
- Jeremiah Pope, 19, Driving without a valid license (no bond reported), failure to stop for stop sign (no bond reported)
Email newsletter signup
Decatur County Sheriff’s Office Arrests
- Jeffrey Parker, Simple battery ($1,300)
- Cabrera Roilan, Identity theft (no bond reported), theft by taking (no bond reported)
- Yosbel Rojas, Identity theft (no bond reported), theft by taking (no bond reported)