Incident Reports & Arrests Jan. 8-11
Published 2:12 pm Wednesday, January 12, 2022
Bainbridge Public Safety Incident Reports
- Theft by shoplifting reported on the 500 block of Alice St.
- Rape reported on the 1600 block of Miluli Ave.
- Criminal trespass reported on the 700 block of E. College St.
- Criminal trespass reported on the 800 block of S. Potter St.
- Driving without license reported on the 400 block of S. West St.
- Criminal damage to property, reckless conduct, driving without license, hit and run, reckless driving reported on the 1500 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Dr.
- Theft by taking reported on the 1400 block of Tallahassee Hwy.
- Deposit account fraud reported on the 900 block of S. West St.
- Simple battery reported on the 1300 block of E. Shotwell St.
Bainbridge Public Safety Arrests
- Cheryl Miller, 41, Theft by shoplifting (no bond reported)
- Timothy White, 26, DUI (no bond reported), failure to obey stop sign (no bond reported), open container in vehicle (no bond reported)
Email newsletter signup
- Myeshia Barber, Probation violation (no bond reported), tail lights required ($1,300), driving while license suspended or revoked ($1,300)
- Kelly Bryan, DUI/under 21 ($1,300), following too closely (no bond reported)