Incident Reports & Arrests Dec. 22-23
Published 10:30 am Monday, December 27, 2021
Bainbridge Public Safety Incident Reports
- Theft by shoplifting reported on the 900 block of E. Shotwell St.
- Failure to appear reported on the 100 block of W. Water St.
- Failure to appear reported on the 900 block of Spring Creek Rd.
- Theft by taking reported on the 800 block of Redwine Dr.
Bainbridge Public Safety Arrests
- Phillip Nesmith, 40, Failure to appear (no bond reported)
- Sherika Williams, 33, Failure to appear (no bond reported)
Decatur County Sheriff’s Office Arrests
- Darryl Maxey, Probation violation (no bond reported)
- Javin Knight, Battery (no bond reported), cruelty to children (no bond reported)
- John Riche, Jr., Criminal trespass ($275), possession of methamphetamine ($5,700), possession of drug related object ($1,300)