Incident Reports & Arrests August 4-6
Published 9:25 am Monday, August 9, 2021
Bainbridge Public Safety Incident Reports
- Entering automobile, forgery reported on the 500 block of Emanuel St.
- Theft by shoplifting reported on the 2000 block of Dothan Rd.
- Criminal trespass reported on the 1500 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Dr.
- Theft by shoplifting reported on the 1400 block of Tallahassee Hwy.
- Burglary reported on the 1100 block of Lake Dr.
- Burglary reported on the 300 block of W. Water St.
- Juvenile coming home late at night reported on the 600 block of Church St.
- Arson, criminal trespass reported on the 700 block of S. Scott St.
- Theft by taking reported on the 800 block of Popular Ave.
Bainbridge Public Safety Arrests
- Daniel Knight, 34, Battery (no bond reported)
- Gary Jones, 47, Possession of cocaine (no bond)
- Shawanna Jones, 41, Driving while license withdrawn (no bond reported), reckless conduct (no bond reported)
- Reggical Williams, 33, Arson (no bond reported), criminal trespass (no bond reported)
Decatur County Sheriff’s Office Arrests
- Jose Neaves, Child molestation; aggravated child molestation (no bond reported)
- Chonda Lane, Probation violation (no bond reported)
- Bobby Pearson, Jr., Possession of arms by convicted felon (no bond reported), theft by receiving stolen property (no bond reported), possession of methamphetamine (no bond reported)
- Calvin McConnell, Probation violation (no bond reported)
- Jose Guadalupe, DUI ($1,300), speeding (no bond reported), driving without license ($1,300)