Incident Reports & Arrests June 23-25
Published 11:34 am Monday, June 28, 2021
Bainbridge Public Safety Incident Reports
- Aggravated assault reported on the 100 block of Fountain Dr.
- Battery reported on the 1300 block of E. Water St.
- Stolen vehicle reported on the 1600 block of E. Shotwell St.
- Fraud reported on the 500 block of E. Louise St.
- Financial transaction card theft, financial transaction card fraud reported on the 900 block of E. Shotwell St.
- Fraud reported on the 1000 block of Japonica Dr.
- Terroristic threats and acts reported on the 1100 block of 5th St.
Bainbridge Public Safety Arrests
- Jesse Barthel, 33, Possession of schedule I controlled substance (no bond), possession of a schedule I controlled substance with intent to distribute (no bond), purchase, possession, manufacture, distribution or sale of marijuana (no bond)
- Latrevian Bouie, 17, Financial transaction card fraud (no bond reported), financial transaction card theft (no bond reported)
Email newsletter signup
Decatur County Sheriff’s Office Incident Reports
- Theft reported on the 100 block of Seminole St.
- Warrant check reported on the 3000 block of Vada Rd.
- Domestic reported on the 100 block of Faye Dr.
- Found firearm reported on the 100 block of Mine Loop Rd.
- Damage to property reported via phone
- Domestic reported on the 300 block of W. Broad St.
- Driving while license suspended reported on Faceville Hwy.
- Criminal damage reported on the 100 block of Ruth Dr.
- Reckless driver reported on Old Pelham Rd.
- Stolen property reported
- Threats, child custody matter reported on the 900 block of Spring Creek Rd.
- Threats reported on the 100 block of Whigham Dairy Rd.
- Threats reported on the 100 block of King Rd.
- Domestic reported on the 700 block of Old Eldorendo Rd.
- Shoplifting reported on the 3600 block of Thomasville Rd.
- Unruly subject reported at the jail
- Assault reported at the jail
- Child custody issue reported on the 1500 block of Brinson Airbase Rd.
- Found property reported at the intersection of Cedar Grove Rd. & Antioch Church Rd.
- Stolen property reported on the 400 block of E. Broad St.
- Verbal domestic reported on the 1700 block of Forrest Ln.
- Probation warrant executed at the intersection of Bethel Rd. & Eldorendo Rd.
Decatur County Sheriff’s Office Arrests
- Willie Hudson, Probation violation (no bond reported)
- Seth Jenkins, Probation violation (no bond reported)