Incident Reports & Arrests June 16-18
Published 3:37 pm Monday, June 21, 2021
Bainbridge Public Safety Incident Reports
- Threats reported on the 500 block of Alice St.
- Disorderly conduct reported on the 800 block of Bethel Rd.
- Simple battery reported on the 1500 block of Shotwell St.
- Assault reported on the 1000 block of Hall St.
- Theft by taking reported on the 1700 block of Shotwell St.
- Found property reported on the 400 block of E. Calhoun St.
- Hit and run reported on the 500 block of E. Alice St.
- Hit and run reported on the 900 block of Palmetto St.
Bainbridge Public Safety Arrests
- Adria Logan, 30, Cruelty to children (no bond reported)
- Ivan Cunningham, 50, Theft by shoplifting (no bond reported)
Decatur County Sheriff’s Office Arrests
- Shuan Dewitt, Driving while license suspended or revoked (no bond reported)
- Isaac Weston, Terroristic threats and acts (no bond reported), stalking (no bond reported), harassing communications ($1,300)
- Anthony Harrell Jr., Probation violation x2 (no bond reported)
- Samuel Richardson, Theft by taking ($1,300)
- William Phillips, Burglary (no bond reported)