Incident Reports & Arrests April 21-23
Published 9:57 am Monday, April 26, 2021
Bainbridge Public Safety Incident Reports
- Theft by taking reported on the 700 block of Monroe St.
- Driving while license suspended, hit and run reported on the 700 block of Orange St.
- Driving while license suspended, revoked reported on Alice St.
- Unruly juvenile reported on the 1500 block of E. Shotwell St.
Bainbridge Public Safety Arrests
- Nigerian Guzman, 34, Driving while license suspended or revoked (no bond reported), hit and run (no bond reported)
- Marisela Carrillo, 35, Driving without headlights when required (no bond reported), driving with suspended or revoked license (no bond reported)
Decatur County Sheriff’s Office Arrests
- Arthur Royal, Jr., Possession of firearm/knife while trying to commit crimes ($5,700), battery ($1,300), obstructing or hindering firefighter ($1,300), possession of arms by convicted felon ($,5700), illegal possession of controlled substance ($5,700)
- Courtney Carter, Possession of marijuana ($1,300), possession of controlled substance ($5,700)
- Larry Addison, Jr., Probation violation (no bond reported)
- Lisa Morris, Aggravated assault x9 (no bond reported)
- Steven Gause, Terroristic threats and acts (no bond reported)
- Thomas Blachowske, DUI ($1,300)