Incident Reports & Arrests Feb. 3-5
Bainbridge Public Safety Incident Reports
- Domestic reported on the 800 block of Evans St.
- Hit and run reported on the 900 block of Helen St.
- Fraud reported on the 400 block of Shotwell St.
- Theft by shoplifting reported on the 500 block of E. Alice St.
- Criminal trespass reported on the 500 block of Pine St.
Bainbridge Public Safety Arrests
- Michael Bridges, 33, Driving with suspended or revoked license (no bond reported)
- Wesley Glisson, 31, Harassing phone calls (no bond reported)
Decatur County Sheriff’s Office Arrests
- Ulysses Brown, Probation violation (no bond reported)
- Justin Mobley, Criminal trespass (no bond reported), simple battery (no bond reported), theft by shoplifting ($1,320)
- Justin Gadson, Contempt of court (no bond reported)
- Stanley Cloud Jr., Impersonating a public officer or employee (no bond reported)
Decatur County School Police Arrests
- Jonathan Hall, Contempt of court (no bond reported)
- Jamie Cromer, Adult restraint law (no bond reported), giving false information or false name ($1,300), Driving while license suspended or revoked ($1,300)