Incident Reports & Arrests Dec. 5-8
Bainbridge Public Safety Incident Reports
- Possession of meth, possession of drug related objects reported at the intersection of Hall St. & Broughton St.
- Burglary of a residence reported on the 400 block of Shotwell St.
- Criminal trespass notice issued on the 1600 block of Mitchell St.
- Battery reported on the 800 block of Martin St.
- Criminal trespass reported on the 900 block of Ford St.
- Simple battery reported on the 1000 block of Lord Ave.
- Simple battery reported on the 1100 block of E. River Rd.
- Trespassing reported on the 700 block of Scott St.
Bainbridge Public Safety Arrests
- Ashley Scott, 29, Simple battery ($655)
- Ca’Decia Beard, 20, Driving while license suspended or revoked ($775)
- Charlie Johnson, 38, Failure to appear ($1,500)
- Crystal Dones, 37, Possession of methamphetamines (no bond reported), possession of drug related objects (no bond reported)
Decatur County Sheriff’s Office Arrests
- Marque Vaughn-Lindsey, Failure to appear (no bond reported)
- Anthony Perkins Jr., Battery ($1,850)
- Jimmie Williams, Probation violation (no bond reported)
- Crystal Dones, Driving with suspended or revoked license ($775), operation of vehicle with improper plate ($135), defective equipment/brake light ($135), possession of drug related object ($1,850), possession of methamphetamine ($5,700)
- Christopher Griffin, Possession of firearm or knife while trying to commit crime ($4,050), DUI ($1,300), possession of controlled substance ($4,050)