Incident Reports & Arrests November 25-27
Bainbridge Public Safety Incident Reports
- Scam reported on the 100 block of Hubert Dollar Dr.
- Bench warrant served on the 200 block of Court St.
Bainbridge Public Safety Arrests
- Earnest Jackson, 35, Bench warrant ($1,000)
Decatur County Sheriff’s Office Arrests
- Kolby Fain, Probation violation (no bond reported)
- Tammy Fagan, Simple battery ($1,300)
- Elizabeth Clemons, Simple battery (no bond reported)
- Jaylin Thomas, Unlawful possession of firearm or weapon (no bond reported), armed robbery (no bond reported)
- Myeshia Barber, Driving while license suspended or revoked ($1,300), speeding (no bond reported)