Incident Reports & Arrests Oct. 31-Nov. 3
Bainbridge Public Safety Incident Reports
- Deposit account fraud reported on the 1200 block of Colquitt Hwy.
- Damaged property reported on East River Rd.
- Lost tag reported on the 900 block of E. Shotwell St.
- Simple battery reported on the 1300 block of E. Broughton St.
- Criminal trespass reported on the 800 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Dr.
- Driving with suspended license, tail light requirements reported at the intersection of Green St. & Monroe St.
- Domestic reported on the 1000 block of Helen St.
- Criminal trespass reported on the 1100 block of Meridian Dr.
- Theft by taking reported on the 2000 block of Frontage Rd.
- Fraud reported on the 1200 block of E. Shotwell St.
- Burglary reported on the 1100 block of Byron St.
- Counterfeit money reported on the 1400 block of Tallahassee Hwy.
Bainbridge Public Safety Arrests
- Yolanda Baulkmon, 41, Driving while license suspended or revoked ($775), tail light and tag light requirements ($135)
Decatur County Sheriff’s Office Arrests
- Todd Baxley, DUI ($1,300)
- Stephanie White, Criminal attempt (no bond reported)
- Patrick Clemons, Sex offender: failure to register (no bond reported)
- Taylor Baggett, Theft by shoplifting ($1,300)
- John Bellew, DUI ($1,300), failure to maintain lane (no bond reported), open container (no bond reported)
- Edward Bailey, DUI ($1,300), endangerment of child under 14 ($1,300), driving without headlights when required (no bond reported)