Incident Reports & Arrests October 28-30
Bainbridge Public Safety Incident Reports
- Theft from utility trailer reported on the 300 block of Chason Park Dr.
- Theft by taking reported on the 1600 block of E. College St.
- Family violence reported on the 700 block of E. College St.
- Child molestation, assault reported at James Town Apartments
- Damage to vehicle reported on the 2000 block of Frontage Rd.
- Death reported on the 1200 block of Back St.
- Lost property reported on the 700 block of W. Shotwell St.
- Criminal trespass reported on the 1700 block of Bethel Rd.
- Trespass reported on the 1100 block of E. Broughton St.
- Domestic violence, simple battery reported on the 900 block of Palm St.
- Possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute reported on the 700 block of Hall St.
Bainbridge Public Safety Arrests
- Antonio Bell, 40, Probation warrant (no bond reported)
- Jafari Belin, 30, Burglary x2 (no bond reported), theft by taking (no bond reported), failure to stop (no bond reported), failure to obey stop/yield sign x2 (no bond reported)
- Freddy Pope, 33, Possession of methamphetamines with intent to distribute (no bond reported), possession, sale, manufacture, distribution of marijuana (no bond reported)
Decatur County Sheriff’s Office Incident Reports
- Burglary warrant issued
- Trespassing reported on the 4200 block of Fowlstown Rd.
- Driving on suspended license reported on Hwy. 27 South
- Harassment reported on the 200 block of Plum Nelly Circle
- Found trailer reported on the 1400 block of Open Pond Rd.
- Fight reported at the intersection of Ten Mile Still Rd. & Spring Creek Rd.
- Damage to property reported at Brinson Graveyard
- Power lines being down reported on the 100 block of Mine Loop Rd.
- Domestic reported on the 1600 block of Forrest Ln.
- Domestic reported on the 100 block of Heritage C Circle
- Burglary in progress reported on Watauga Rd.
- Welfare check reported on the 2900 block of Spring Creek Rd.
- Dispute reported on the 4400 block of Fowlstown Rd.
- Criminal trespass reported on the 400 block of Bethany Church Rd.
- Threats reported on the 100 block of Whigham Dairy Rd.
- Identity theft reported on the 400 block of John Rich Rd.
- Theft reported on the 100 block of McNair Moore Rd.
Decatur County Sheriff’s Office Arrests
- Donald Hoskins, Forgery ($1,300)
- Timothy Bradley, Battery (no bond reported)
- Cheryl Bush, Simple battery (no bond reported), criminal trespass (no bond reported)
- April Prickett, Financial transaction card fraud x6 (no bond reported)