Incident Reports & Arrests October 28-30
Published 10:50 am Monday, November 2, 2020
Bainbridge Public Safety Incident Reports
- Theft from utility trailer reported on the 300 block of Chason Park Dr.
- Theft by taking reported on the 1600 block of E. College St.
- Family violence reported on the 700 block of E. College St.
- Child molestation, assault reported at James Town Apartments
- Damage to vehicle reported on the 2000 block of Frontage Rd.
- Death reported on the 1200 block of Back St.
- Lost property reported on the 700 block of W. Shotwell St.
- Criminal trespass reported on the 1700 block of Bethel Rd.
- Trespass reported on the 1100 block of E. Broughton St.
- Domestic violence, simple battery reported on the 900 block of Palm St.
- Possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, possession of methamphetamine with intent to distribute reported on the 700 block of Hall St.
Bainbridge Public Safety Arrests
- Antonio Bell, 40, Probation warrant (no bond reported)
- Jafari Belin, 30, Burglary x2 (no bond reported), theft by taking (no bond reported), failure to stop (no bond reported), failure to obey stop/yield sign x2 (no bond reported)
- Freddy Pope, 33, Possession of methamphetamines with intent to distribute (no bond reported), possession, sale, manufacture, distribution of marijuana (no bond reported)
Email newsletter signup
Decatur County Sheriff’s Office Incident Reports
- Burglary warrant issued
- Trespassing reported on the 4200 block of Fowlstown Rd.
- Driving on suspended license reported on Hwy. 27 South
- Harassment reported on the 200 block of Plum Nelly Circle
- Found trailer reported on the 1400 block of Open Pond Rd.
- Fight reported at the intersection of Ten Mile Still Rd. & Spring Creek Rd.
- Damage to property reported at Brinson Graveyard
- Power lines being down reported on the 100 block of Mine Loop Rd.
- Domestic reported on the 1600 block of Forrest Ln.
- Domestic reported on the 100 block of Heritage C Circle
- Burglary in progress reported on Watauga Rd.
- Welfare check reported on the 2900 block of Spring Creek Rd.
- Dispute reported on the 4400 block of Fowlstown Rd.
- Criminal trespass reported on the 400 block of Bethany Church Rd.
- Threats reported on the 100 block of Whigham Dairy Rd.
- Identity theft reported on the 400 block of John Rich Rd.
- Theft reported on the 100 block of McNair Moore Rd.
Decatur County Sheriff’s Office Arrests
- Donald Hoskins, Forgery ($1,300)
- Timothy Bradley, Battery (no bond reported)
- Cheryl Bush, Simple battery (no bond reported), criminal trespass (no bond reported)
- April Prickett, Financial transaction card fraud x6 (no bond reported)