Incident Reports & Arrests Oct. 3-6
Bainbridge Public Safety Incident Reports
- Burglary, motor vehicle theft reported on the 800 block of Dothan Rd.
- Mental subject reported on the 1500 block of E. Shotwell St.
- Threats reported on the 400 block E.Pine St.
- Entering auto reported on the 1500 block of S. Washington St.
- Stolen vehicle reported on the 700 block of E. Broughton St.
- Brake lights required, driving without a valid license reported at the intersection of Evans St. & Scott St.
- Driving with suspended license, speeding reported on the Bypass
- Driving with a suspended license reported on the 1000 block of E. Shtowell St.
- Damage to vehicle reported on the 500 block of E. Alice St.
- Burglary reported on the 1000 block of E. Broughton St.
- Criminal trespass reported on the 100 block of Thomas St.
Bainbridge Public Safety Arrests
- Catherine Creamer, 50, Brake lights and turn signals required ($135), driving while license suspended or revoked ($775)
- Willie Fair, 37, Driving while license suspended or revoked ($775)
- Xandre Waters, 21, Speeding ($182), driving while license suspended or revoked ($775)
- Andrae Stewart, 22, Theft by receiving stolen property x3 (no bond reported)
- Shankierra Jackson, 25, Driving while license suspended or revoked ($775), failure to use due care ($25)
Decatur County Sheriff’s Office Arrests
- Towanda Williams, Probation violation (no bond reported)
Bainbridge Public Safety Incident Reports Death reported on the 900 block of S. Washington St. Possession of marijuana, possession of... read more