Incident Reports & Arrests September 26-29
Bainbridge Public Safety Incident Reports
- Accusations of assault reported on the 400 block of N. Scott St.
- Shoplifting reported on the 500 block of E. Alice St.
- Disorderly conduct, public drunkenness reported on the 1100 block of S. Japonica Dr.
- Theft by shoplifting reported on the 1800 block of Dothan Rd.
- Suspended license, tail light requirement reported at the intersection of Broughton St. & Clay St.
- Theft by taking reported on the 900 block of Anderson St.
- Damaged mailbox, striking a fixed object reported on the 1000 block of Lake Douglas Rd.
- Damage to vehicle reported on the 800 block of E. Alice St.
- Criminal trespass reported on the 1100 block of Wisteria Dr.
- Damage to fire hydrant reported at the intersection of East River Rd. & Reynolds St.
- Theft by shoplifting reported on the 1000 block of East River Rd.
- Aggravated assault reported on the 1500 block of Shotwell St.
- Assault reported on the 1000 block of E. Water St.
- Stolen handgun reported at the intersection of Shotwell St. & Collier St.
- Terroristic threats reported on the 500 block of W. Shotwell St.
- Criminal trespass, damage to vehicle reported on the 1500 block of Miluli Ave.
- Possession of marijuana reported at the intersection of Bruton St. & Shotwell St.
Bainbridge Public Safety Arrests
- Cashanda Hicks, 35, Criminal trespass ($275)
- Alex Myrick, 42, Disorderly conduct ($275), public drunkenness ($275)
- Tyree Harrell, 34, DUI ($2,055), possession of marijuana ($1,045), failure to maintain lane ($135), open container ($270)
- Regzine Powell, 25, Driving while license suspended or revoked ($1,375), tail light and tag light requirements ($135)
- Lorenzo Mitchell, 22, Probation warrant (no bond reported)
- Undrieckas Anderson, 28, No insurance ($525)
- Ragine Parker, 26, Theft by shoplifting ($745)
- Pedro Izaguirre, 20, Possession of marijuana ($1,045)
Decatur County Sheriff’s Office Arrests
- Jospeh Hampton Jr., Probation violation (no bond reported)
- Elizabeth Hoskins, Battery (no bond reported)
- George Lindsey, Simple battery (no bond reported), terroristic threats and acts (no bond reported)
- Bernard King, Terroristic threats and acts x2 ($1,300)
- Kelvin Sheffield, Turning position; signals required (no bond reported), DUI ($1,300)