Incident Reports & Arrests August 12-14
Published 9:43 am Monday, August 17, 2020
Bainbridge Public Safety Incident Reports
- Suspicious person, controlled substance seized at the intersection of College St. & Julia Place
- Trespass notice, threats reported on the 1500 block of Gee St.
- Welfare check reported on the 1700 block of Bethel Rd.
- Damage to vehicle reported on Old Quincy Hwy.
- Striking unattended vehicle reported on the 1000 block of E. Broughton St.
- Trespass notice issued on the 2000 block of Dothan Rd.
- Theft by receiving stolen property, fleeing and attempting to elude, possession of marijuana reported on Faceville Hwy.
- Stolen firearm recovered at the intersection of Alabama St. & Washington St.
- Hit and run, possession of marijuana reported on the 1800 block of Dothan Rd.
- Threats reported on the 300 block of Martin St.
- Harassment reported on the 100 block of E. Broughton St.
- Battery, cruelty to children reported on the 900 block of Anderson St.
Bainbridge Public Safety Arrests
- Jaborris Perkins, 28, Theft by shoplifting ($1,995), criminal trespass x2 ($275)
- Dontorrius Davis, 22, Accident- hit and run ($525), controlled substance- possession of marijuana ($1,045), possession of drug related objects ($525)
- John Ware IV, 27, Failure to stop (no bond reported), theft by receiving stolen property (no bond reported), controlled substance- possession of marijuana (no bond reported)
Email newsletter signup
Decatur County Sheriff’s Office Arrests
- Robtrina Moore, Possession of firearm or knife while trying to commit crime (no bond reported), murder (no bond reported)
- Michael Dixon, Aggravated assault (no bond reported), probation violation (no bond reported)
- Tommy Lurry, Probation violation (no bond reported)
- Richard King, Aggravated assault (no bond reported)
- Kimberly Bridges, Drug related objects (no bond reported), possession of firearms by convicted felon (no bond reported)