Incident Reports & Arrests July 15-18
Published 8:50 am Monday, July 20, 2020
Bainbridge Public Safety Incident Reports
- Trespass notice issued on the 700 block of Helen St.
- No license, seat belt violation, failure to stop at stop sign reported at the intersection of Scott St. & Georgia Ave.
- Trespass warning issued on the 100 block of Hubert Dollar Dr.
- Driving without a valid license reported on the 1000 block of E. Alice St.
- Burglary reported on the 300 block of W. College St.
- Burglary reported on the 1000 block of South St.
- Burglary reported on the 1600 block of 6th St.
- Damage to property reported on the 900 block of Palm St.
- Probation warrant executed on the 100 block of E. Louise St.
- Simple battery reported on the 900 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Dr.
- Theft by taking reported on the 400 block of Bainbridge St.
- Criminal trespass notice issued on the 500 block of Albany Rd.
- Identity theft reported on the 500 block of E. Louise St.
- Missing/stolen dogs reported on the 900 block of Monroe St.
Bainbridge Public Safety Arrests
- Mario Hernandez, 35, Driving without a valid license ($720), improper backing ($135)
- Alliyah Jones, 21, Probation warrant (no bond reported)
- Nathaniel Battles, 29, Speeding ($182), possession of marijuana ($1,045), driving without a valid license ($720)
Decatur County Sheriff’s Office Arrests
- Nicole Purvis, Theft of services ($1,300)
- Joseph Akins, Probation violation (no bond reported)
- Thomas Edmondson, Criminal trespass ($1,300), fleeing or attempting to elude police officer ($1,300), reckless driving ($1,300), parole violation (no bond reported)
- Fred Walker, Probation violation x2 (no bond reported)