Incident Reports & Arrests June 17-19
Bainbridge Public Safety Incident Reports
- Dispute reported on the 600 block of E Pine St.
- Damage to vehicle reported on the 1000 block of Copeland St.
- Entering auto reported on the 500 block of E Calhoun St.
- Missing package reported on the 400 block of Perry St.
- Stolen property reported on the 100 block of Broughton St.
- Theft by taking reported on the 1000 block of S West St.
Decatur County Sheriff’s Office Arrests
- Chester Murray III, Sexual battery (no bond reported), aggravated sodomy (no bond reported), aggravated sexual battery (no bond reported)
- Joshua Schoelles, Theft by taking x2 (no bond reported)
- Arthur Cook, Failure to appear ($1,200)
- Raekwon Hallmon, Probation violation (no bond reported)