Incident Reports & Arrests June 13-16
Bainbridge Public Safety Incident Reports
- Simple battery reported on the 800 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Dr.
- Lost property reported on the 1400 block of Tallahassee Hwy.
- Entering auto reported on the 1300 block of Wisteria Dr.
- Theft by taking reported on the 500 block of E. Calhoun St.
- Lost/undelivered package reported on the 1000 block of Martin Luther King Jr. Dr.
- Simple battery-family violence reported on the 1700 block of Bethel Rd.
- Theft by taking/financial transaction fraud on the 900 block of E. Shotwell St.
- Terroristic threats and acts, stalking, family violence reported on the 1100 block of Lake Drive
- Criminal trespass reported on the 500 block of E. Calhoun St.
- Criminal trespassing reported on the 100 block of Thornateeska Dr.
- Driving while suspended reported on the 400 block of N Broad St.
- Driving on the wrong side of the roadway, driving with no valid license reported at the intersection of Louise St. and West St.
- Criminal trespass reported on 100 block of College St.
- Burglary reported on the 1600 block of E Pine St.
- Damage to vehicle reported on the 100 block of Adams Dr.
- Criminal trespass reported on the 700 Gordon Ave.
- Identity theft reported on the 300 block of W College St.
- Trespass notice reported on the 500 block of E Pine St.
Bainbridge Public Safety Arrest Reports
- Darryn Borden, 19, driving on wrong side of roadway ($135), driving without a valid licensce ($720)
Decatur County sheriff’s Office Reports
- Domestic reported on the 2000 block of Colquitt Hwy
- Domestic reported on the 100 block of Edwards Rd.
- Damage to vehicle reported on the 1000 block of Old Pelham Rd.