Incident Reports & Arrests June 3-5
Published 10:00 am Monday, June 8, 2020
Bainbridge Public Safety Incident Reports
- Fraud reported on the 300 block of S. Scott St.
- Aggravated assault reported on the 800 block of Hall St.
- Driving while license suspended, improper display of tag reported at the intersection of Water St. & Sims St.
- Simple assault, obstruction of an officer, disorderly conduct reported on the 200 block of W. Alice St.
- Terroristic threats and acts reported on the 1300 block of Spring Creek Rd.
- Shoplifting reported on the 1400 block of Shotwell St.
- Domestic, family violence reported on the 1100 block of S. Japonica Dr.
- Missing or stolen tag reported on the 500 block of E. Louise St.
- Simple battery, family violence reported on the 1600 block of E. Shotwell St.
- Driving while license suspended, leaving the scene of an accident reported on the 1000 block of Japonica Dr.
Bainbridge Public Safety Arrests
- Aesha Worthy, 26, Obstructing or hindering officers ($955), disorderly conduct ($275), simple assault ($655)
- Latoya Tomlin, 25, Improper display of license plate ($135), driving while license suspended or revoked ($1,375)
- Brandon Barwick, 20, Reckless driving ($330)
- Stanley Washington, 49, Aggravated assault (no bond reported)
- Kirk Gardner Jr., 33, Sexual battery ($1,000)
- Charles Gilbert, 52, Driving while license suspended or revoked ($775), accident- hit and run ($525)