Incident Reports & Arrests May 30- June 2
Published 9:44 am Wednesday, June 3, 2020
Bainbridge Public Safety Incident Reports
- Terroristic threats reported on the 1200 block of E. Shotwell St.
- Driving while license suspended reported on the 200 block of W. Louise St.
- Failure to stop at a stop sign, reckless driving, fleeing and attempting to elude, obstruction of an officer, resisting arrest reported on the 600 block of E. Pine St.
- Attempted burglary reported on the 1500 block of Mayo Dr.
- Found property reported on the 600 block of E. Broughton St.
- Criminal trespass reported on the 1900 block of Caroline St.
- Simple battery reported on the 2400 block of Airport Rd.
- Criminal trespass reported on the 800 block of Hall St.
- Family violence, criminal trespass reported on the 500 block of E. Louise St.
- Missing person reported on the 1000 block of Japonica Dr.
- Counterfeit money reported on the 1200 block of E. Shotwell St.
- Damage to vehicle reported on the 1100 block of Lake Dr.
- Criminal trespass notice issued on the 1000 block of Anderson St.
- Criminal trespass reported on the 800 block of Dothan Rd.
Bainbridge Public Safety Arrests
- Harold Allen Jr., 38, Theft by shoplifting ($745)
- Quaddarrius Blocker, 22, Driving in violation of conditions of limited permit ($135), obstructing or hindering officers ($955), fleeing attempting to elude arrest ($655), reckless driving ($330) failure to obey stop/yield sign ($135)
- Bernard Cumbie, 56, Driving while license suspended or revoked ($755)
- Maurice Davis, 24, Probation warrant (no bond reported)
- Ashonti Jones, 21, Criminal trespass ($275)
Email newsletter signup
Decatur County Sheriff’s Office Incident Reports
- Neighbor problems reported on the 800 block of Woodhull Rd.
- Domestic reported on the 200 block of N. Griffin Ave.
- Outstanding warrant executed in the Sheriff’s Office Lobby
- Stolen wallet reported on the 2300 block of Spring Creek Rd.
- Entering auto reported on the 100 block of Buckhead Dr.
- Possible aggravated sexual battery reported via phone
- Vehicle partially in the roadway reported on 97 N.
- Domestic disturbance reported on the 100 block of Piccadilly Dr.
- Criminal trespass reported on the 2600 block of Fowlstown Rd.
- Stolen property reported on Thomasville Rd.
- Affray reported on the 200 block of Hales Landing Rd.
- Domestic reported on the 200 block of Martin Rd.
- Theft reported on the 100 block of Boyd Rd.
- Domestic reported on the 800 block of Zorn Rd.
- Harassment reported via phone
- Possible burglary reported on the 400 block of John Rich Rd.
- Suspicious vehicle reported at the intersection of Hwy 309 & Edwards Rd.
- Possible scam reported via phone
- Trespassing reported on the 100 block of Brock St.
- Person stabbed reported on the 100 block of Pond Dr.
- Domestic reported on the 100 block of Allen Phillips Rd.
- Domestic reported on the 200 block of Faceville Attapulgus Rd.