Published 7:12 pm Tuesday, November 4, 2014
Environmental Health County inspectors from the Decatur County Public Health Department conducted nine restaurant and food service inspections during September and October, 2014. Online food service information and complete inspection reports may be viewed at southwestgeorgiapublichealth.org.
All major discrepancies are corrected before the health inspector leaves the premises.
Under new inspection system with 100 as the highest score, restaurants are rated: A=90-100; B=80-89; C=70-79; U= Less than 69,
The facilities inspected were:
• Bonnie Blue House, 713 E. Calhoun St., Bainbridge, 90-A
• Decatur/Grady Headstart, 215 School Rd., Climax, 99-A
• Dominoes Pizza, 505 S. Scott St., Bainbridge, 96-A
• Great Wall of China, 126 N. Broad St., Bainbridge, 96-A
• Jones-Wheat Elementary School, 1401 E. Shotwell St., Bainbridge, 100-A (initial)
• Jones-Wheat Elementary School, 1401 E. Shotwell St., Bainbridge, Preoperational
• Kelley’s Country Store, 1921 Spring Creek Rd., Bainbridge, 99-A
• West Bainbridge Elementary School, 915 Zorn Rd., Bainbridge, 100-A
• Willow Ridge, 801 Faceville Hwy., Bainbridge, 99-A