Restaurant Inspections Sept. 2 — Sept. 12
Published 8:07 pm Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Environmental Health County inspectors from the Decatur County Public Health Department conducted six restaurant and food service inspections from Sept. 2, 2014 to Sept. 12, 2014. Online food service information and complete inspection reports may be viewed at www.southwestgeorgiapublichealth.org.
All major discrepancies are corrected before the health inspector leaves the premises.
Under new inspection system with 100 as the highest score, restaurants are rated: A=90-100; B=80-89; C=70-79; U= Less than 69,
The facilities inspected were:
• Beef O’Brady’s, 1408 Tallahassee Hwy. Ste J., Bainbridge, 93-A
• Five Star China Buffet, 1400 E. Shotwell St., Ste 5, Bainbridge, 91-A
• Laredo Grill of Bainbridge, Inc., 1411 Tallahassee Hwy., Bainbridge, 94-A
• Memorial Hospital and Manor, 1500 E. Shotwell St., Bainbridge, 96-A
• Sonic Drive-in of Bainbridge, 711 E. Alice St., Bainbridge, 94-A
• Uncle Bill’s Pizzeria, 112 Shotwell St., Bainbridge, 100-A