Restaurant inspections for 5/22/13
Environmental Health County Manager Ansley Johnson and EHS IV Hope Broxton of the Decatur County Public Health Department, conducted five restaurant and food service inspections from May 14 to May 20, 2013.
Online food service information and complete inspection reports may be viewed at www.southwest georgiapublichealth.org.
All major discrepancies are corrected before the health inspector leaves the premises.
Under new inspection system with 100 as the highest score, restaurants are rated: A= 90-100; B= 80-89; C= 70-79; U= Less than 69.
The facilities inspected were:
• Bainbridge Country Club Inc., 312 Country Club Road, Bainbridge, 91-A
• Bainbridge High School, 1 Bearcat Blvd., Bainbridge, 95-A
• Elcan King Elementary, 715 E. Louise St., Bainbridge, 100-A
• Memorial Hospital and Manor, 1500 E. Shotwell St., Bainbridge, 99-A
• Parrish BBQ, 116 Virginia Lane, Climax, 96-A