County Commission to meet Tuesday at 9 a.m.
Published 8:26 am Monday, April 9, 2012
The Decatur County Board of Commissioners will meet Tuesday at 9 a.m. at the county administration building on West Broughton Street, with the following agenda:
• Special Presentations: Newton Cloud – Keep Decatur County Beautiful; June Faircloth – National Donate Life Month; Rodney Heard – Georgia Forestry Commission.
• Public Participation: (Pertaining to any items on the approved agenda)
• Consider Approval of Errors and Reliefs Report from Tax Commissioner.
• Consider Bids and Award for Motor Grader for Public Works Department.
• Consider Bids and Award for AG Building Cabinetry
• Consider Bids and Award for Installation of Waste Water Treatment Plant Decanters and Associated Equipment.
• Consider Ratification of Purchase for Waste Water Treatment Plant Influent Valves and Actuators.
• Consider Approval of National Donate Life Month Proclamation.
• Consider Approval of National County Government Month Proclamation.
• Consider Approval of Agreement with Georgia Department of Transportation for Off-System Safety Action Project.
• Acknowledge Financial Reports for February 2012.
• Commissioners / Administrator’s Remarks
• Public Participation