Bainbridge City Council to meet
Published 11:16 am Friday, March 16, 2012
The Bainbridge City Council will meet Tuesday, March 20 at 6:30 p.m. at its temporary meeting place at the Potter Street Community Center, with the following agenda:
• Swearing In Ceremony For New Public Safety Officer
• Moore & Cubbedge — Presentation Of FY 2011 Audit Report
• Consideration Of Resolution — Decatur County Hazard Mitigation Plan
• Consideration Of Amendment To The City’s Alcoholic Beverage Ordinance to allow Sunday sales of alcohol in licensed restaurants
• Consideration Of Planning Commission Item: Applicant Valerie Faircloth, doing business as Sweet Tea Day Spa, requests her property at 326 Potter Street be rezoned from Office Professional to Neighborhood Business.
• Division Presentation — Public Services
In addition, the City Council will hold its annual retreat meeting on Friday and Saturday, March 23-24 at the Lake Blackshear Resort and Golf Club in Cordele, Ga.