County commissioners to meet
Published 1:57 pm Friday, February 24, 2012
The Decatur County Commissioners will hold two meetings next Tuesday, Feb. 28 at the County Administration Building, located at 203 W. Broughton St.
Commissioners will hold a work session at 5:30 p.m. with the following agenda:
• Road Improvement Update
• Consensus to move forward to update Procurement Policy
• Guidelines for use of Cloud Livestock Pavilion
• Records Retention Update
Commissioners will hold their regular meeting at 7 p.m. with the following agenda:
• Consider Agreement with Georgia Department of Transportation for Off-System Safety Project.
• Consider Bids and Award for Interior Doors at AG Building.
• Consider Lease Agreement Between Decatur County and Texpar Energy, Inc.
• Consider Amendment to Lease Agreement Between Decatur County and Georgia Palm Beach.
• Consider Lease Agreement Between Decatur County and Development Authority of Bainbridge and Decatur County for the Gilreath Property.
• Consider Bids and Award for Ambulance.
• Acknowledge Receipt of Financial Reports for January 2012.
• Commissioners / Administrator’s Remarks
• Executive Session: Personnel & Litigation