County Commissioners to meet
The Decatur County Board of Commissioners will meet Tuesday, Nov. 8 at 9 a.m. at the County Administration Building, 203 W. Broughton St., with the following agenda:
• Waste Water Treatment Plant Update.
• Consider Bids and Award for Apron and Taxiway Crack and Seal Project at the Decatur County Industrial Airpark.
• Consider Bids and Award for Foundation Construction at the Decatur County AG Building.
• Consider Bids and Award for General Contractor and Site Supervision Services for the Construction of the Decatur County AG Building.
• Consider Bids and Award for Structural Paneling Needed for AG Building.
• Consider Approval of Resolution for Redistricting.
• Consider Approval of Intergovernmental Agreement Between Decatur County, Thomas County, City of Moultrie and Lowndes County for FEMA Type III Swift Water Teams Grant.
• Consider Approval of Errors and Reliefs Report from Tax Commissioner.
• Acknowledge Receipt of Financial Reports for October, 2011.
• Consider Bids and Award for Engineering Services for Grant-Funded Infrastructure.