County commissioners to meet Tuesday
The Decatur County Board of Commissioners will hold a work session and a regular meeting on Tuesday, Oct. 25. Both meetings will be held at the County Administration Building, located at 203 W. Broughton St.
The work session will be held at 6:30 p.m. and the agenda is as follows:
• Ag Building Update
• Gilreath Building Update
• Cell Tower/MainStreet
• Update on EMS Privatization
The regular meeting will take place at 7 p.m. with the following agenda:
• Public Hearing: Post Award 2011 CDBG Grant
• Waste Water Treatment Plant Update.
• Consider Contract for Health Care Pharmacy Benefit Management Services.
• Consider Lease Agreement with Development Authority for Industrial Air Park
• Consider Bids and Award for Butterfly Valve and Actuator for Waste Water Treatment Plant.