County Commission to meet
Published 9:12 am Friday, September 23, 2011
The Decatur County Board of Commissioners will meet Tuesday, Sept. 27 at 7 p.m. at the County Administration Building, 203 W. Broughton St., with the following agenda:
• Dr. Steve Galladay — KDCB Board Member — Litter Index Presentation.
• Pam Immendorf — Humane Society Agreement with Decatur County.
• Consider Approval of Opening a Bank Account for 2011 CDBG Grant Project.
• Consider Approval of an Emergency Purchase of a Tilting Skillet for DecaturCounty Prison.
• Consider Approval of Errors and Reliefs Report from Tax Commissioner.
• Consider Approving Decatur County Redistricting Map for County Commissioners and School Board Members.
• Commissioners’ Remarks
• Executive Session: Personnel and Litigation