Arrests and Citations 9/20 – 9/23
The following arrests and citations, a list of those occurring between Sept. 20-23, have been reported by the Decatur County Jail and Bainbridge Public Safety:
• Frederick Shilo, 43, 119 Anderson St., Bainbridge, simple battery (Family Violence Act), BPS;
• Warner Lee Fryer, 23, 1011 E. Water St., Bainbridge, failure to appear, BPS;
• John Ray Wyman, 31, 2119 Bethel Road, Bainbridge, contempt of court (child support), SO;
• Charles Dwayne Beard, 29, Augusta, Ga., possession of drugs by an inmate (marijuana), SO;
• Nathan Eugene Burke Jr., 34, 1109 Meridian Drive, Bainbridge, probation violation, BPS;
• Lequeta Scherin Perry, 28, 202 Kelley Road, Bainbridge, failure to stop at stop sign (two counts), theft by shoplifting, obstruction of an officer (misdemeanor), driving too fast for conditions, BPS.