County Commissioners to meet
Published 11:51 am Friday, August 5, 2011
The Decatur County Board of Commissioners will meet Tuesday, Aug. 9 at 9 a.m. at the County Administration Building, 203 W. Broughton Street, with the following agenda:
• Consider Request to Federal Communications Commission to Add Georgia Stations to Satellite TV Broadcasts.
• Consider Transfer of Property in Commodore Park to Bainbridge-Decatur County Development Authority.
Email newsletter signup
• Consider Agreement for Collection Services with Collection Bureau Associates for Unpaid Ambulance Fees.
• Consider Bids & Award to Purchase Paint for Jail Improvements.
• Consider Approval of Contract with Department of Transportation for Drainage Improvements for Sixteen County Roads in Various Locations.
• Acknowledge Financial Reports for June and July, 2011.
• Executive session—land acquisition