Board of Education to meet
The Decatur County Board of Education will meet Thursday, July 21, at the School Support Center, located at 507 Martin St. The board will conduct a workshop meeting at 6 p.m. and hold its regular meeting at 7 p.m.
The agenda for the workshop meeting is:
• Choice Week results;
• Review ESPLOST referendum resolution;
• Mrs. Kendrick discussion item;
• Executive session for personnel—Superintendent’s annual evaluation.
The agenda for the regular meeting is:
• Special presentation, 2010-2011 Student Achievement Data Reports;
• Recommend approval of ESPLOST referendum resolution;
• First reading of board policy—Use of electronic devices by students;
• Recommendation of personnel.