Published 7:28 pm Friday, June 24, 2011
Environmental Health County Manager Ansley Johnson and EHS IV Hope Broxton of the Decatur County Public Health Department, conducted seven restaurant and food service inspections from June 2 to June 20, 2011.
Online food service information and complete inspection reports may be viewed at www.southwest georgiapublichealth.org.
All major discrepancies are corrected before the health inspector leaves the premises.
Under new inspection system with 100 as the highest score, restaurants are rated: A= 90-100; B= 80-89; C= 70-79; U= Less than 69.
The facilities inspected were:
• Laredo Grill, 1411 Tallahassee Hwy., Bainbridge, 95-A
• Riverbend Seafood, 1615 E. Shotwell St., Suite 40, Bainbridge, 96-A
• Bainbridge Truck Stop, 2331 Dothan Road, Bainbridge, 87-B
• Decatur House Restaurant, 1697 Tallahassee Hwy., Bainbridge, 90-A
• Domino’s Pizza, 505 S. Scott St., Bainbridge, 93-A
• Golden Corral, 1302 E. Shotwell St., Bainbridge, 71-C
• Whitney’s Too Seafood, 1760 Tallahassee Hwy., 81-B