• Travelers Rest M.B. Church—The church, located 661 Cal Thomas Road in Whigham, will have a deaconess first workshop on Saturday, June 25, from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on the theme, “How to become effective servant leaders.” Registration fee is $10 per person. Contact Ethel Johnson at 248-8732.
• Second Elizabeth M.B. Church—The church, located 2718 Attapulgus Hwy., in Quincy, Fla., will host the annual home mission program on Sunday, June 26, at 11 a.m. Messenger for this service is Minister Raymond Dudley. The church invites other home mission ministries to fellowship with them.
• Lily Hill M.B. Church—The church, located in Climax, will hold a Men and Women Day on Sunday, June 26, at 11:30 a.m. with Evangelist Barbara Haynes of Redeeming Life Fellowship Church in Cairo as guest speaker.
• Mount Ararat P.B. Church—The church, located 7797 Tallahassee Hwy., will observe its annual Usher’s Anniversary on Sunday, June 26, at 2:30 p.m. with Elder Henry Stephenson and the Second Morning Star Church family rendering services. Refreshments will be served immediately following the service.
• Lord’s Lighthouse Church—The church, located on U.S. 84, Climax, will hold a camp meeting from Wednesday, June 29, to Sunday, July 3. The Sloan Family will be here June 29-July 1. Guests from Alabama and Tennessee will be preaching and singing July 2 and 3. Morning services are at 10 a.m. with breakfast served and evening at 7 p.m. with supper served.
•Swanswall M.B. Church—The church, located on Swanswall Road in Brinson, will observe Pastor Percy E. Leggett Jr.’s 12th anniversary on Sunday, July 3, at 11:30 a.m. Minister Tim Donalson will be event speaker on the theme “One plants, one nourishes and God gives the increase.”
• Bethlehem Freewill Baptist Church—The church, located 1810 S. West St., will host a week of revival beginning July 18-22 at 7:30 nightly. Guest speaker will be Bishop Frederick Williams of Gethsemane Worship Center, Albany.
• Mount Olive A.M.E. Church—The church, located Highway 309 in Attapulgus, will have a Family and Friend Celebration on Sunday, July 31, at 3 p.m. Guest speaker will be the Rev. John Gardner, pastor of Second Elizabeth Missionary Baptist Church of Quincy. Refreshments will be served.