Environmental Health County Manager Ansley Johnson and EHS IV Hope Broxton of the Decatur County Public Health Department, conducted seven restaurant and food service inspections from March 29 to April 11, 2011.
Online food service information and complete inspection reports may be viewed at www.southwest georgiapublichealth.org.
All major discrepancies are corrected before the health inspector leaves the premises.
Under new inspection system with 100 as the highest score, restaurants are rated: A= 90-100; B= 80-89; C= 70-79; U= Less than 69.
The facilities inspected were:
• Captain D’s, 929 E. Shotwell St., Bainbridge, 87-B
• Carter’s Fried Chicken, 1124 E. Shotwell St., Bainbridge, 97-A
• Decatur House Restaurant, 1697 Tallahassee Hwy., Bainbridge, 78-C
• Great Wall, 126 N. Broad St., Bainbridge, 88-B
• Kentucky Fried Chicken, 1015 E. Shotwell St., Bainbridge, 90-A
• Southwind Plantation, 646 Bower Station Road, Bainbridge, 96-A
• The Landing at the Charter House, 1401 Tallahassee Hwy., Bainbridge, 85-B