Bainbridge City Council to meet
The Bainbridge City Council will meet Tuesday, April 19, at 6:30 p.m. in its chambers at City Hall, located at 101 S. Broad St., with the following agenda:
• Recognition of “If I Were Mayor” essay contest winners;
• Recognition of scheduled visitors: Ms. Brandy Rogers and Mr. Russell Rogers, sidewalk handicap accessibility;
• Recognition of scheduled visitor: June Faircloth, National Donate Life Month;
• Consideration of resolution designating April as Donate Life Month;
• Designation of voting delegate and alternate to Municipal Gas Authority of Georgia annual membership meeting;
• Introduction of amendments to Ordinance 615 concerning the policy for installation of traffic-calming devices.