County commissioners to meet
Published 4:49 pm Friday, March 4, 2011
The Decatur County Board of Commissioners will meet Tuesday, March 8 at 9 a.m. at the County Administration Building, located at 203 W. Broughton St., with the following agenda:
• Paul Forgey – Southwest Georgia Regional Plan
• Randy Lindsey – Mainstreet Broadband Update
Email newsletter signup
• Reconsider Procedure for Disposal of Obsolete Voting Precinct Properties.
• Consider Bids and Award for Timber Sale at Industrial Air Park.
• Consider Bids and Award for Pickup Truck for Fire Department.
• Consider Bids and Award for Soil Sampling of Landfill Property.
• Consider Purchase of a Methane Gas Quality Monitor.
• Consider Approval of Emergency Purchase for Services at Wastewater Treatment Plant.
• Executive Session: Land Acquisition and Litigation