Environmental Health County Manager Ansley Johnson, and EHS IV Hope Broxton of the Decatur County Public Health Department, conducted ten restaurant and food service inspections from Jan. 18, 2011 to Jan. 31, 2011
Online food service information and complete inspection reports may be viewed at www.southwest georgiapublichealth.org.
All major discrepancies are corrected before the health inspector leaves the premises.
Under new inspection system with 100 as the highest score, restaurants are rated: A= 90-100; B= 80-89; C= 70-79; U= Less than 69.
The facilities inspected were:
• Bainbridge Healthcare, 1155 W. College St., Bainbridge, 85-B
• DCCI/Trinity Services Group Inc., 1153 Airport Road, Bainbridge, 97-A
• Doe’s Cafe, 193 Faceville/Attapulgus Road, 93-A
• Hutto Middle School, 1201 MLK Jr. Drive, Bainbridge, 97-A
• John Johnson Elementary School, 1947 S. West St., Bainbridge, 99-A
• Pond House Restaurant, 249 Bethany Church Road, Brinson, 97-A
• Port City Deli, 1408 Tallahassee Hwy., Suite N, Bainbridge, 94-A
• Potter Street Elementary School, 721 Potter St., Bainbridge, 97-A
• Smart’s Kitchen, 318 E. Water St., Bainbridge, 95-A
• West Bainbridge Elementary School, 915 Zorn Road, Bainbridge, 100-A