Published 7:11 am Friday, December 24, 2010
Environmental Health County Manager Ansley Johnson and EHS III Hope Broxton of the Decatur County Public Health Department, conducted six restaurant and food service inspections from Dec. 7 to Dec. 16, 2010.
Online food service information and complete inspection reports may be viewed at www.southwest georgiapublichealth.org.
All major discrepancies are corrected before the health inspector leaves the premises.
Email newsletter signup
Under new inspection system with 100 as the highest score, restaurants are rated: A= 90-100; B= 80-89; C= 70-79; U= Less than 69.
The facilities inspected were:
• Big Daddy’s Bar-B-Q, North Broad Street and Dothan Road, Bainbridge, 86-B
• Captain D’s, 929 E. Shotwell St., Bainbridge, 86-B
• Carter’s Fried Chicken, 1124 E. Shotwell St., Bainbridge, 95-A
• Bainbridge Truck Stop, 2331 Dothan Road, Bainbridge, 83-B
• Domino’s Pizza, 505 S. Scott St., Bainbridge, 92-A
• Pace’s Fish Camp, 3439 Spring Creek Road, Brinson, 87-B