Environmental Health County Manager Ansley Johnson, EHS III Hope Broxton or EHS II Spencer Bowen of the Decatur County Public Health Department, conducted eight restaurant and food service inspections from Oct. 5 to Nov. 1, 2010.
Online food service information and complete inspection reports may be viewed at www.southwestgeorgiapublichealth.org.
All major discrepancies are corrected before the health inspector leaves the premises.
Under new inspection system with 100 as the highest score, restaurants are rated: A= 90-100; B= 80-89; C= 70-79; U= Less than 69.
The facilities inspected were:
• Decatur County Senior Center, 402 W. Water St., Bainbridge. 100-A
• Subway of Bainbridge, 2022 E. Shotwell St., Bainbridge. 89-B
• Subway of Bainbridge No. 2, 600 E. Alice St., Bainbridge. 92-A
• Zaxby’s Restaurant, 1404 Tallahassee Hwy., Bainbridge. 91-A
• American Pie Pizza at Ernie’s Cafe, 2500 E. Shotwell St., Bainbridge. 93-A
• Riverside Place Assisted Living Community, 1151 W. College St., Bainbridge. 90-A
• The Landing at The Charter House, 1401 Tallahassee Hwy., Bainbridge. 91-A
• Yuki Express, 2007 Frontage Road, Bainbridge. 96-A