County commissioners to meet
Published 11:25 am Friday, September 24, 2010
The Decatur County Board of Commissioners will hold two meetings on Tuesday, Sept. 28 in the County Administration Building, 203 W. Broughton St.
First, commissioners will hold a public hearing on the closing of Sherill Hatcher Road at 6:45 p.m.
Commissioners’ regular meeting will begin at 7 p.m. with the following agenda:
Email newsletter signup
• Consider approval of proclamation for Domestic Violence Awareness Month
• Consider approval of proclamation for Dr. Bob Lane
• Consider approval of Outdoor Landscape Watering Ordinance for unincorporated portion of Decatur County
• Consider authorization to open a checking account at First Port City Bank
• Acknowledge receipt of financial reports for August 2010