Obama least qualified and dangerous
I’ve sat back and watched Obama’s first 100 days as president, and I have to scratch my head and wonder just what world he is living in. Let me list a few of the issues that I have problems with that have already occurred under his watch:
1. He has released sensitive secret documents that now have formed the basis for a Spanish court to move toward indicting senior Bush administration officials, possibly including Bush himself. To top things off, Obama’s Attorney General Eric Holder now has indicated that he may release additional secret information to Spain to assist in their probe.
2. The Obama administration has systematically begun taking governmental control of businesses and banks. Obama has never run any business or organization. How in the heck is he qualified to make any substantial business decision? The decisions that his administration is making, including dictating bankruptcy decisions and mergers, are so far out of line with the idea of capitalism that it makes my head spin. Why is it that one month a company is “too big to fail” and yet a couple of months later, the exact same company is forced into bankruptcy by the Obama administration? And oh yea, this is after a ton of money was poured into the same company.
3. The Obama administration is systematically empowering unions with more and more power over companies. These unions have become one of the most detrimental forces that American business has ever known. By supposedly getting better benefits for the American worker, the union bosses get filthy rich and companies eventually are forced to file bankruptcy because of ever-increasing obligations to workers and retirees. I’m all for a fair wage and fair benefits, but there has got to be a better way!
4. Our children’s future has been mortgaged to the point that they will never recover. Obama has spent more money in his first 100 days than every U.S. president before him combined! He has a credit card mentality, apparently a carry-over from his lack of leadership at any level. All of this money that we’re printing as fast as possible is going to cause a collapse of the American dollar and will be something that our children will never recover from. At some point, the piper must be paid.
5. Obama recently signed a presidential order spending more than $20 million to “migration assistance” to Palestinian refugees and “conflict victims” in Gaza. Does anyone remember my article about six months ago regarding Obama’s close ties with Hamas and its leadership? Amazing how some things don’t get much press.
6. A low altitude fly-by of Air Force One, the President’s jet, through New York City for a “photo op.” What were these idiots thinking? I know that is a plain question, but this action is one of the stupidest things that I’ve ever heard of. Did Obama really not know about this beforehand or is he just a kid in a candy store, sitting in the Oval office, authorizing whatever happens to strike his fancy.
Finally, let me summarize. Obama is, in my opinion, probably one of the least qualified and dangerous men to ever hold our highest office. His policies are dangerous and are a result of an over-sized ego. He perceives himself as the Great Appeaser to the world. I’ve got so much more to cover (like an inept and clueless Homeland Security director), but maybe in the next article.
Keith SellarsBainbridge, Ga.