Tuesday’s Scheduled Meetings
Published 3:05 pm Friday, April 17, 2009
Bainbridge City Council to meet
The Bainbridge City Council will meet Tuesday, April 21, 2009, at 6:30 p.m. at City Hall, 101 S. Broad Street, with the following agenda:
• Consideration Of Utility Extension – 215 River Oaks Drive
• Consideration Of Alcoholic Beverage License Application Mr. Mukesh Kumar Patel D/B/A Amiri Bainbridge, Inc. – 1030 East Shotwell Street
• Consideration Of Street Closure Request From Ms. Latoya Peterson -Between 118 Dupree Street And 128 Dupree Street On April 25, 2009 From 4 P.M. To 2 A.M.
• Consideration Of Planning Commission Recommendations: conditional use permit to allow a daycare at 506 N. Russ Street; request to rezone 1204 Dothan Road from light industrial to highway commercial; and contingent on rezoning, show 1204 Dothan Road as highway commercial on Future Land Use Map
• Consideration Of Resolution Honoring The U.S.S. Bainbridge
• Mayoral Appointments
• Bills including annual renewal of property and liability insurance policy, $175,425
County commissioners to hold called meeting
The Decatur County Board of Commissioners will meet Tuesday, April 21, at 9 a.m. at the County Administration Building, 203 W. Broughton St., to consider the adoption of county nuisance ordinance. They will also recognize two visitors, District Attorney Joe Mulholland and Suzanne Brandt, executive director of Keep Decatur County Beautiful.