Board of Education to meet Thursday night
Published 1:49 pm Wednesday, January 14, 2009
The Board of Education is schedule to meet Thursday, Jan. 15, beginning at 7 p.m. with the following items listed on its agenda:
• Excellence in Education, students with disabilities, Jones/Hill;
• LEW—Vera Mathews, recipient of Target grant, Dr. Harrell;
Email newsletter signup
• Pilots’ Participation with JROTC, Col. Breedlove;
• Decatur County Schools Safety Certificate Awards, Jeff Braswell, GEMA;
• Custodians of the Month, John Wood.
• Election of board chair and vice chairman for 2009;
• Appoint Board attorney for 2009;
• Approve Board meeting dates for 2009;
• Personnel recommendations.