County commissioners to meetPublished 6:22am Friday, August 16, 2013
The Decatur County Board of Commissioners will hold two meetings on Tuesday, August 20.
Commissioners will hold a public hearing on the proposed millage rate increase at 6:30 p.m.
The regular meeting will follow at 7 p.m., with the following agenda:
• EMS Status Report
• Approve Resolution for Millage Rate.
• ACCG Resolution for County Legislative Coordinator
• PSC Visit at Industrial Park
• Natural Gas Project Status
• Commissioners / Administrator’s Remarks
• Executive Session: Personnel and Litigation