County commissioners to meetPublished 4:11am Friday, May 10, 2013
The Decatur County Board of Commissioners will meet Tuesday, May 14, at 9 a.m., at the County Administration Building, 203 W. Broughton St., with the following agenda:
• Special Presentations: Solar Presentation — Georgia Power Advance Solar Initiative; Adrienne Harrison — Bass Pro.
• Public Participation.
• Update on Elevated Water Tower Project.
• Update on Waste Water Treatment Plant.
• Update on EMS/Financials.
• Update on WWII Renovation Project/Croy Engineering.
• Intergovernmental Agreement between City of Climax and Decatur County.
• Old AG Building.
• Detention Pond at AG Building.
• Update on Motorola Project.
• Airport Committee Report.
• Blakely/Early County Solid Waste.
• Claim for Damages — Brinson Air Base Road.
• Consider Approval of GDOT Resolution.
• Consider Approval of Resolution for Motor Grader.
• GEFA Application for Landfill.
• Commissioners’/Administrator’s Remarks.
• Executive Session: Personnel and Real Estate.
Immediately following the meeting, there will be a budget workshop.