Restaurant Inspections for 3/20/13Published 4:09am Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Environmental Health County Manager Ansley Johnson and EHS IV Hope Broxton of the Decatur County Public Health Department, conducted six restaurant and food service inspections from March 12, 2013, to March 18, 2013.
Online food service information and complete inspection reports may be viewed at www.southwest georgiapublichealth.org.
All major discrepancies are corrected before the health inspector leaves the premises.
Under new inspection system with 100 as the highest score, restaurants are rated: A= 90-100; B= 80-89; C= 70-79; U= Less than 69.
The facilities inspected were:
• Hardee’s of Bainbridge, 1000 E. Shotwell St., Bainbridge, 94-A
• Kay’s 101 Buffet Bar & Grill, 1037 Faceville Highway, Bainbridge, 98-A
• Kentucky Fried Chicken, 1015 E. Shotwell St., Bainbridge, 93-A
• Pappy’s Dawg Haus & Such, 2629 Vada Road, Bainbridge, 98-A
• Port City Deli, 204 W. Alice St., Bainbridge, 80-B
• Yuki Express 2007 Frontage Road, Bainbridge, 95-A