Arrests and CitationsPublished 5:54am Friday, February 22, 2013
The following arrests and citations, a list of those occurring between Feb. 20 and Feb. 22 have been reported by the Decatur County Jail and Bainbridge Public Safety:
• Lillian Smith, 60, 805 W. College St., Bainbridge, disorderly conduct, BPS;
• James Edward Corker, 22, Cairo, Ga., failure to appear—original charge no proof of insurance, SO;
• Market Deshawn Osborne, 23, 211 N. Wilson St., Attapulgus, leaving the scene of accident, reckless driving, driving without license, no insurance, tires too slick, too fast for conditions, expired or no registration or title, GSP;
• Stephanie Ann Buck, 34, failure to appear, giving false information or false name, BPS;
• Austin Dean Ellis, 23, 108 Hubert Dollar Drive, 303, Bainbridge, possession of marijuana (less than 1 ounce), possession of drug-related object, BPS;
• Joseph Leon Lawrence, Jr., 32, 1002 Lee St., Bainbridge, speeding in school zone (11-14 miles over), driving while license suspended/revoked, BPS;
• Thomas Gage Whitley, 19, 1203 E. Pine St., Bainbridge, possession of marijuana (less than an ounce), possession of drug related object, BPS;
• Keithen Trumainus Dennard, 34, Belle Glade, Fla., bail jumping failure to appear, o/c DUI/commercial vehicle suspended license, driving without CDL, SO;
• Darla Hanna Mims, 29, 1129 Colquitt Highway, Bainbridge, probation violation — original charge financial transaction card fraud, SO.
Correction: Based on information appearing in an intake log provided by the Decatur County Jail, the arrest report in the Wednesday, Feb. 20 issue of The Post-Searchlight inadvertently included the names of William Franklin Beckwith and Eric Terrell Clark. The jail’s intake log contained their names but did not specify that they were serving a weekend sentence for earlier offenses, and had not been charged with a new offense. We apologize for the error.